SECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT COURSE
SECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT COURSE
SECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT TRAINING TO IDENTIFY AND MITIGATE SECURITY RISKS:
Only R4000 Per Person (Excl VAT)
Short Course in Security Risk Assessment (SRA)
• This is a short learning programme (SLP) in Security Risk Assessment (SRA) that covers all mitigation challenges cross industry
• 2 day course based on theory and practical applications.
Omega Training Academy’s own Africa focused designed methodology encapsulates the entire security risk assessment and threat mitigation process. It can be tailored to any known or anticipated business environment, and to varying degrees of appetite for risk.
Risk Assessment is a critical step in the security management process within all businesses.
Despite this, it is often overlooked and there is an industry-wide knowledge and skills shortage pertaining this important aspect of security.
This course supplies practical methodology through which analysis of causes, facts and on-the-ground realities drives to make conclusions and recommendations that achieves a balance between the identified threat situation and business results.
Who should attend?
This SRA training course has been specifically designed to meet the needs of all security risk operations where the protection of assets and the mitigation of risk is applicable. Marketing managers within the security industry will also benefit from this course.
Why you need to be there
In line with our motto to train for impact with integrity, this Omega Training Academy course will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to evaluate and mitigate the risks faced by your business.
This course will take you through a logical and structured process of collecting and analysing information with the focus on identifying risk categories and mitigation priorities of various frameworks that can be applied to any industry.
These solutions can be integrated into business and supply chain models
• Ability to conduct a thorough threat analysis;
• A clear understanding of criminal behaviours and risk factors;
• Enhanced logical and analytical skills to pinpoint and assess risks;
• Ability of effective security resources integration within organisational structures;
• Ability to design reliable and valid security plans to address business risks, on budget.
• Empower you to conduct an effective security risk analysis to develop a comprehensive, proactive plan;
• Delivery of real solutions through the application of recognised and trusted methodologies;
• Critical step in your career as a security professional towards a better qualification;
• Risk Assessment Matrix to document the analysis process
• Professional networking opportunities with fellow security industry professionals through contact sessions, events and conferences at a special rate after successful completion of the course.
• Receive a certificate to confirm the competencies that you have achieved through the course.
R4 000 per person (excl. VAT)
Book your place today to avoid disappointment! Cut-off date for bookings 5 days before course.
Contact: Sue White
T: +27 (0)12 941 2010